Skip to content
- Policy Brief: The Rush Hour of Life Age and Gender Inequalities in Work and Leisure Time (download)
- Zannella, M., Sambt J., Hammer, B., Prskawetz, A. (2018). “A quantitative assessment of the rush hour of life in Austria. Italy and Slovenia”. European Journal of Population (“Online first article”). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10680-018-9502-4
- Zannella, M. & De Rose, A. (2019). “Stability and change in family time transfers and workload inequality in Italian couples” Demographic Research 40 (3), p. 49-60. DOI: 10.4054/DemRes.2019.40.3 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330412935_Stability_and_change_in_family_time_transfers_and_workload_inequality_in_Italian_couples/fulltext/5c3f6ae692851c22a379974e/Stability-and-change-in-family-time-transfers-and-workload-inequality-in-Italian-couples.pdf
- Zannella, M. (2019). “L’ora di punta della vita: la conciliazione lavoro-famiglia vista attraverso i dati sull’uso del tempo”. STATISTICA & SOCIETA’, anno VIII n 1/2019. http://www.rivista.sis-statistica.org/cms/?p=707
- Zannella, M. & De Rose, A. (FORTHCOMING). “Italian use of time during the economic crisis”. Vienna Yearbook of Demography https://www.austriaca.at/0xc1aa5576_0x003ae460.pdf
- Zannella, M. (FORTHCOMING). “European National Transfer Accounts: un nuovo database per l’analisi demografica dei comportamenti economici e dei trasferimenti intergenerazionali”. STATISTICA & SOCIETA’
- Apouey, B., Rapp. T. and Senik, C. (2018). “The impact of institution use on the wellbeing of Alzheimer’s disease patients and their caregivers”, Social Science & Medicine, 207, 1-10.
- Apouey, B., Guven C. and Senik, C. (2019). “Retirement and Unexpected Health Shock“, Economics and Human Biology, 33, 116-123.
- d’Albis, H. & Badji,I.. (FORTHCOMING). “Intergenerational inequalities in mortality-adjusted disposable income”, Vienna Yearbook of Population Research
- Spitzer, S. and Weber, D. (2019). “Reporting biases in self-assessed physical and cognitive health status of older Europeans”, PLoS ONE 14(10): e0223526. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0223526
- Bratsberg, B. and Stancanelli, E. (2018). “Asymmetries in leisure complementarities of older spouses: learning from a partial retirement reform in Norway”, Oslo Frisch Center.
- Hammer H.; Spitzer S.; Vargha L. and Istenič T. (2019). “The Gender Dimension of Intergenerational Transfers in Europe”. VID Working Paper 07/2019.
- Spitzer, S. and Weber D. (2019). “Who is telling the truth? Biases in self-reported physical and cognitive health status of older Europeans”, IIASA Working Paper WP-19-002.
- Spitzer, S.; Greulich, A. and Hammer, B. (2018): The subjective cost of young children: A European comparison. VID Working Paper 12/2018.
- Clark, A.E. (2019): Born To Be Mild? Cohort Effects Don’t Explain Why Well-Being is U-Shaped in Age. In M. Rojas (Ed.), The Economics of Happiness: How the Easterlin Paradox Transformed our Understanding of Well-being and Progress. New York: Springer.